Affiliate Disclosure – NitinOffers.COM content is free. When you purchase through referral links on this site, we earn a commission. Learn more.
I believe 500+ or I can say 1k+ WordPress plugins are available in the WordPress directory but does it really required to install 1k+ plugins to your WordPress website or WordPress blog? Simply, the answer is no. So what plugins are really required to install on your WordPress blog or WordPress website, should be your choice and it is depending on your requirement or feature which you want to add to your WordPress blog or website.
On this page, I am listing those WordPress plugins which are must-have plugins you should install to your WordPress blog/website. On this page, I am listing those WordPress plugins which are completely free or free with an upgrade option with more features. [toc]
Top must-have WordPress plugins you should install to your WordPress blog/website
Let’s talk about those required plugins.
The advertisement plugins are those plugins that are really helpful to increase your revenue with your blog or website. Although you can increase the page views on your website.
Now the question is how?
Very simple, In one ad unit you can add code to show the advertisement instead of that you can add a short code for related content or you can add both an ad code and related content shortcode. However, you may require to install any plugin to show related content so that you can get a short code to show related content.
So what are the best plugins to increase revenue + engagement on your WordPress blog or WordPress website?
- Advanced Ads – On this website where you are reading this content, I am using the Advanced ads plugin to manage the ads and engagement content.
- Ad Inserter
- Ad Manager & AdSense Ads
- Cookie Notice for GDPR & CCPA – 1+ Million Active Installations
Security/spam prevent plugins
Advanced noCaptcha & invisible Captcha – Check this plugin.
Listed below are three plugins that are used by millions of WordPress users but RankMath grew fast. The choice is yours whatever the plugin you want to use, you can but my recommendation is for RankMath.
RankMath – One of the fastest-growing SEO plugins. Rankmath offers a lot of features free of cost. Highly recommended to install.
Yoast – Installed by 5+ million.
All in one SEO pack – Installed by 2+ million.
This plugin will help you to show your website’s social link on the footer, header, and sidebar. This plugin will help you to show your business address on the header, sidebar, and footer. Also, you show the list of icons as per your need on the header, sidebar, and footer.
Content engagement plugins / related post
To grow your blog in terms of traffic, revenue, worldwide rank, etc. Install all the below plugins.
- Related post –
- Sidebar Manager – Use this plugin by Astra (Brainstorm Force). This plugin will help you to create a custom sidebar for your WordPress blog or a website, works with all WordPress themes, it allows conditionally display sidebars on specific posts, pages, taxonomies, or custom posts types, also based on user roles.
- Notification bar – The notification bar you can use to increase the engagement, even you can use to show a discount or a coupon or anything which you want to show on the top.
- Advanced ads – I know this is a plugin for advertisement. I already wrote some details above in the Advertising plugins section. The reason I am considering this plugin as a content engagement plugin is because it comes with the feature to put shortcodes or any relevant article link to all posts or a particular post/page. This is the reason, above I mentioned this plugin as a must-have plugins.
I am a big fan of Woocommerce because of its features and it is free of cost. Paid options are available, in case you are looking for more features. I am using the Woo-commerce plugin still and I never paid a single penny to Woo Commerce. Below, I listed three eCommerce plugins.
WooCommerce – 5+ million active installations or users.
- Easy Digital Downloads – 60,000+ active Installations
- BigCommerce – 1,000+ active Installations
Ready to restore your website after hacking, crashing, or any deletion by mistakenly on your server by you.
- All-in-One WP Migration
Default featured image
How is it helps? Read this article to understand more.
Every website has a contact form on the contact us page. You must have to create a contact form for your contact us page, in case not created.
Do you want to receive suggestions/feedback from visitors on the content you have on your website or a blog? Do you want to collect emails?
So you must have to install the given below form plugins to fulfill the requirement on the above questions.
- Contact Form 7 – 5+ Million Active Installations
- WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress – 3+ Million Active Installations
- Ninja Forms – The Drag and Drop Form Builder for WordPress – 1+ Million Active Installations – Click here to check.